Few Easy Steps to HDFCMF
- Please login through any of the above 3 options.
- Select the scheme, the amount to invest and a few other details and transfer funds ONLINE (Net Banking\RTGS\Debit Card\HDFC Bank Transfer) with the registered bank. Please Click here to refer to the updated list of such banks.
- Once the transaction is completed and payment is made the transaction number will be displayed on the confirmation screen. This number is provided to facilitate tracking of the purchase transaction. Kindly take a print of the confirmation for future reference.
- This facility is available only for existing investors with PAN updated in the folio.
- PAN is mandatory for all investments in Mutual Fund with effect from January 01, 2008.
- In terms of Prevention of Money Laundering Act 2002, With effect from 1st January 2011 all investors need to be KYC compliant to invest in mutual funds irrespective of the investment amount.
- NRI Investors - Please ensure that non-repatriable and repatriable funds are not co-mingled within a folio while subscribing to the units. If your investment is made through your NRE account, then a bank confirmation about the source of funds transferred would also be required. In the absence of such confirmation from the bank, the normal processing time for redemption will not be applicable.
Disclaimer: This site can potentially experience technical outages for reasons beyond our immediate control. In such an event, HDFC Asset Management Company (HDFC AMC) will endeavor to restore functionality at the earliest and request you to bear with us. HDFC AMC and its service providers who support this site will not be liable for resultant suspension of services. Please refer to the relevant Terms and Conditions of